Vancouver Island Tourism has sponsored an information booth in Cumberland where visitors can get information about local activities and services. The booth is on wheels so it can be at different locations when necessary (for example, it can be relocated from Village Square on Sundays when the Farmers’ Market needs that space), and will be open Friday, Saturday, and Sundays throughout the summer season.
- Cumberland Masonic Lodge Celebrates 150 Years in British Columbia
- Cumberland Residents go to the Polls on October 15th. Here is a List of Candidates with Links to their Bios and Platforms
- In memorial, William “Bronco” Moncrief
- Visit Foggy Mountain Fall Fair, Saturday, Sept 17th
- CVBGs brings Kellarissa and Devours to Cumberland: It’s a Mutant synthpop CV Pride celebration!
- Travel Advisory for Tourists in Cumberland on
- Kai’s Next Adventure – Fantastic Night of Music to Support Local Child with Cancer on
- Cumberland receives grant for its Transportation Master Plan – Active Transportation Foundations on
- Cumberland has a New Visitor Information Booth for the Summer on
- Victoria Day Celebrations 2021 on