Vancouver Island Tourism has sponsored an information booth in Cumberland where visitors can get information about local activities and services. The booth is on wheels so it can be at different locations when necessary (for example, it can be relocated from Village Square on Sundays when the Farmers’ Market needs that space), and will be open Friday, Saturday, and Sundays throughout the summer season.
- Comox Strathcona Waste Management (CSWM) seeks resident input on their new solid waste management plan and are offering free behind the scenes tours of the landfill
- Cumberland is now home to two beautiful new Welcome Poles
- Village Market Day hits the streets May 20th!
- Victoria Day Long Weekend Celebrations Return!
- Work for Tree Island Gourmet Yogurt in their new Cumberland Facility!